Welcome to the Future 500 Network
This is your gateway to the impact economy. Be part of the transformational experience abound as you elevate your leadership with us.
What is the Future 500 Network?
The Network is a prestigious members’ club for global business leaders who are stepping up and out of traditional corporate roles and finding new meaning in management – by embracing the movement of sustainable innovation and women’s empowerment. We seek ambitious individuals who want to rise to the leadership challenge and push the frontiers for impact investing and gender equality through active mentoring.
Mentoring is a fantastic way to cultivate deep, personalized relationships and mutual learning between you and a potential mentee from the Equity@Scale program. By becoming a mentor, you gain first-hand experience participating in the impact economy and unlock the potential of inclusive growth by advising some of the world’s most innovative trailblazers.
More mentors are looking beyond local time zones and geographical boundaries to connect with others from every inch and corner of the world. They help inspire solution-builders that are improving women’s livelihoods, underserved communities and emerging economies.
IIX is democratizing worldwide access to business learning through a free, online short course Introduction to Investing in Inclusion – which serves as a prerequisite to joining the Network. Throughout your journey, we will provide additional mentoring resources as guidance for your role as a mentor.
Access the Investing in Inclusion course here.
Take your gender-lens competencies to the next level and be recognized with the Investing in Inclusion Certificate. Learn more about it here.
The Future 500 Network is created for C-suite executives, partners, directors and managers with at least a years’ experience in high-level management roles, including MBA graduates seeking to refresh their leadership and management skills. The Network welcomes individuals – both men and women – from all sectors, divisions and geographies and includes leaders who are newly-appointed to those who are seasoned, as well as past position-holders seeking to revive their leadership momentum.
We require that you:
- Currently hold a leadership position in the public/private sector for at least a year or have held them in the past for a minimum period of 3 years
- Are genuinely interested or passionate in being the driving force for gender equality and accelerating the growth of inclusive businesses
- Have excellent communication skills and confidence in being a leader for others
- Are open-minded and demonstrate inclusivity as you will be engaging with mentees who come from diverse backgrounds, countries, language groups, age groups, business sectors and ways of working
- Demonstrate functional experience in people management or mentoring or both
- Commit to investing time for a minimum of one call for virtual mentorship and in maintaining your mentor-mentee relationship over the course of the program